Saturday 9 February 2013

BEAUTIFULLY FLAWED, Part 10


BEAUTIFULLY FLAWED
 
 
 
 
 WARNING- Mildly 18+ towards the end
 
 
 
 
Part 10
 
 
 
 
 
 
When she reached the stairs, there was a sign indicating the canteen was on the floor above. Her stomach growled in reply n she headed upstairs.

The canteen was empty at the moment. Geet remembered that she had no money with her. It seemed she would have to wait for Maan then. Taking a seat beside the glass that looked down upon the road 7 floors below n covered the entire wall, she gave into her thoughts. The silence n with no people around she felt better, at least she didn’t had the constant fear or nagging to hide herself in her own skin, which wasn’t possible at all.

Geet. The cheery voice broke the silence n a man came to sit across her. Wow you are here.

She glanced at the man who strangely looked extremely pleased with her presence. Excuse me, do I know you?

You forgot your Mr. Sweet talks. He asked grinning.

Oh... She now only noticed the warmness swimming in his eyes. Yeah. I am sorry. But it was actually your fault. You didn’t show me your face n I still don’t know your name.

Well, the name of this handsome hunk is Shaan. He told haughtily n Geet rolled her eyes.

Next half an hour passed quickly. Shaan was easy to talk with. He told her about his business n also that today he was here to meet Maan though he didn’t disclose the subject n she didn’t pushed him either, it was none of her business anyway. Surely, she didn’t forget to apologise. For the stunt she threw last night at his party, he only thanked her for making the bash worth remembering.
 
The best thing about having Shaan was that he brought her food when she told him she didn’t have money with her. A burger n French fries was all she wanted at the moment.

So how about dinner? He asked leaning towards her over the table.

Hmm. I would have to think about that. She also leaned across to him. But can I know to what do I owe this pleasure?

Well, it seems you are oblivious to your beauty. The playful glint in his eyes made her smirk.

Uh-huh. I know that’s why I am pay- She stopped midway n reformed her sentence. That’s why players like you so often hit on me.

Oh really? He whispered huskily into her ear.

Shaan... They both turned their heads towards the source of voice. I see you are here. Maan’s eyes were hard but on whole his face was expressionless.

Yep, I am. Shaan said standing up. I came to meet you.

But we are leaving. His voice wasn’t friendly as his eyes settled on Geet.

The thing I came for is already done. So it’s absolutely no problem. Shaan turned towards Geet. I would be leaving now. Do think about my offer. He winked n left.

She smiled but it faded once she looked at Maan. What was with the angry scowl on his face? Before she could say something the same old from the meeting joined them with Deepika behind him.

Maan my boy. He called upon reaching. You didn’t introduce me to this young lady.

The scowl on his face was instantly gone n what was left was a calm, welcoming smile. Geet, astonished, wondered how someone could alter their expressions so quickly.

Geet Malik, my friend and Geet, this is Mr. Rawat, our client.

Mr. Rawat smiled delightedly and practically snatched the file from his assistant’s hand. I saw what you did to the design n I think you are right. That place was lacking finesse.

He showed the design to Maan who gaped at it in amazement. How she knew about architecture, he had no idea. Maan if you don’t mind, I want your friend to work on this project.

But- Deepika objected instantly but before she could proceed Maan spoke.

She will. The decision was instant n opportunity was too good to let go so without a second thought he agreed without asking Geet. Asking was a far away thing he didn’t even look at her before agreeing on something so big.

Maan how you could she work on this project she is not even KC’s employee. Deepika supplied irritated to the core.

Deepika. Mr. Rawat started. I don’t see any reason why he couldn’t. He could appoint her. I am the client n Maan is the owner of KC. We both don’t see any problem. What do you have to say about it? It’s not like she would be interfering in your work.

Deepika gritted her teeth n nodded her head forcefully, according to her the old man had gone insane. Excuse me gentlemen I have to attend a meeting so I would be going.

Sure. Mr. Rawat said n Deepika walked away obviously not very happy.

Congratulations Geet. Mr. Rawat forwarded his hand n Geet shook it briefly with a faint smile.
 
 
 
 
 
They reached home-Maan’s home-and Geet was furious.

As both entered the insides, Geet immediately went for Maan’s room. Taking her purse from there which Nikita had returned in the morning, she decided to run away from there as soon as possible. And, she would have succeeded also if it weren’t for Maan who blocked her way standing before the door like an immovable wall.

Where are you going? He demanded his face again impassive.

Who gave you the right to take decisions on my behalf? She countered heatedly.

What the two of you were talking?

He asked instead n she knew he was talking about Shaan. For few minutes the thick silence prevailed between them n both stared at each other unblinkingly.

I am not answerable to you Mr. Khurana. I can talk whatever and to whomever I want. You... She poked a finger into his chest. Have no say in my business and also don’t have the right to take decision for me. I AM NOT YOUR SLAVE.

His jaw tightened n something unknown, fearsome sparkled in his eyes. She wasn’t scared though, not now. It was her chance to get away from all this mess. When she had made the amendments in the designs it was just because she was getting bored, as simple as that.

No way in hell she wanted to get appointed in his company or even stay with him for a second more for that matter.

Will you leave my way so I can leave?

You are not going anywhere. He voice was deep n low as if he was warning her but the desire to escape was so potent that her mind didn’t registered the gravity of it.

As desperate as she was, she tried to shove him away. Like she could, Maan held her shoulder n with a sharp turn she found herself pressed against the wooden door. His iron grip on her shoulders only tightened as he pushed his body into her.

You are not leaving n are going to work in KC.

The guts of the man. Geet closed her eyes to get a grip on herself but failed. When her eyes opened she tried to push him away with all her might it was another thing that he didn’t budge, not even a little bit.

Once tired with her struggles, she let her hands drop. What do you want?

You. The answer came shortly.

What me? She asked utterly confused.

He leaned closer so much that with his words his breath fanned her face, hot and mind numbing. You. Your body, your mind, your soul everything you possess. I want it all. But for now let’s start with the body. He buried his face into her hairs n she shivered not knowing if the reason was his words or his actions. His hand moved lower to her hips, he groped them pulling her more into him.

I.. I thought you didn’t want me.

Maan leaned his head back baffled, to see her face. Why would you think that?

Because... She hesitated before lying herself open. You didn’t do anything the first night we met then in car when I kissed you and also last night. With every next word her voice became meeker n he had to restraint his ears to hear her.

That’s because I thought you don’t want to get intimate with me.

She furrowed her brow. I threw myself over you in the car; my intensions were certainly not virtuous.

You were drunk and wasn’t you the one who asked if I was gay.

That was ‘cause. Argh... She against started her attempts to move him.

Unaffected by her feeble efforts he leaned closer n again whispered in her ears in huskiest voice she had ever heard. So you want me. She froze, breath caught in throat.

I didn’t say that-

But you do want have sex with me. Her heart raced faster in her chest n she was afraid he would hear it beating so rapidly.

She strained against him in want to free herself, her body was ready to give in but her mind was buzzing with alarm. Already she was way too buried in this muddle, she didn’t need to involve any further. It was a mistake she was too smart to commit or... maybe not.

Let go of me. She pleaded.

I don’t plan to let you go ever.

She felt his hard length press onto her stomach n gasped. He didn’t pay any heed n dipped his face into the crook of her neck. Accept it that you want me throbbing inside you, pounding n satisfying your inner covet.

A tremble ran through her. He was dirty talking to tempt her n she almost succumbed to it. The urge to tear his pants n take his rock hard manhood into her twitching hands guiding it inside the wetness was overpowering, but she knew better.

Why are you trying to suppress yourself? He asked tightening his hold on her waist to stop the futile struggles.

She raised her head to look into his deep eyes. What could she say? She was scared for herself and for him. The feelings he awoke in her were forbidden, it could be her doom n his too. He made her experience things which even after being a whore were alien to her.

The reason was still unknown to her. She didn’t know why she felt like this around him n why he didn’t treat her like what she was, like the other men treated her. The idea that there was a hidden motive behind all this had often hit her but besides her body what else did she had to give, to lose either. Yet the changes that were happening in her life recently were scary and she didn’t like this uncertainly at all.

To get involved any further was equal to putting herself in sheer danger. She wouldn’t-couldn’t-give in to him n her urges.

Her eyes attained a determination that Maan wanted to break. She clawed at his hands to get free but he held her intact against the door pressed to him. She was oblivious but her protest was only turning him on. He had this sick desire to defeat her, to tame her wild self and the mightiest was the desire to devour her right there and then.
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
PRECAP- I won't tell, u guys are smart enoughBlushing

2 comments:

  1. wow great hot stuff waiting no shaan will ever get a chance with geet maan wont let him near her again possesive maan love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey dear i am not getting updates from you blog to my email id
    plz rectify

    awesome works

    ReplyDelete