Saturday 6 December 2014

BEAUTIFULLY FLAWED, PART 32

BEAUTIFULLY FLAWED



This part is for Neha. Belated happy bday babes. Loads of love to u.


PART 32




On their fourth day in Croatia, Geet woke up feeling restless and uneasy. As her eyes adjusted to darkness she noticed the dim sunlight filtering in through the flowing curtains. A glance at the clock made sure it was just after dawn. She twisted and turned, trying to call sleep back. In vain. Suddenly her stomach clenched and she ran into washroom to throw up the acid. Her throat ached as convulsions wreaked her entire body. She held the toilet tightly trying to keep her heavy head in place.

A warm hand rubbed her back and fingers gathered her hair pulling them off her face.

After throwing up the entire dinner in the toilet she slid back on the floor. Maan helped her up and she washed her face. He handed her the mouthwash which she took eagerly. It replaced the bitter acidic taste with that of mint. While Maan dabbed her face with a towel, she raised her weary eyes to stare into his concerned ones. Sorry, you had to see that.

Don’t be mad, you are sick. I’ll call a doctor. He picked her exhausted body taking her to the bed. Geet was surprised how he just knew she was too weak to even walk without her voicing it out. At times like these she felt too lucky-blessed-to have him. What she wouldn’t give to keep him happy, he was all that she had.

The sun is not even up yet. I think it’s just the change of place, nothing much.

Geet… He said in his stern tone. It might be nothing much for you but I would like to be sure.

Oh god, Maan, now don’t behave like a father.

Maan didn’t falter. A husband is a father, friend and-

Geet pulled him down on the bed with a giggle and cuddled against him. Yeah, superman, you are my everything but I am all fine. So let me sleep.

He kissed her forehead. Are you sure?

Yep.


Next day they caught a ferry and reached Mijet, a group of islands filled with pristine wilderness near Dubrovnik. They decided to camp beside the lake, just the two of them all alone. Maan expertly set the tent showing Geet that there was hardly anything in the world that he wasn’t a perfectionist at.

You make me your fan. She told and stripped down to her bikini.

He licked his lips, eyes roaming her body. Believe me the feeling is mutual.

Geet blushed smiling naughtily. Really? I would like to know the extent of your… admiration? Come catch me. She jumped into the lake. Maan removed his T-shirt, loving the challenge and dived in behind her. The water was cold and their bodies hot for each other. He caught her in no time and when he did there was no stopping. He bought her out of the lake and made good use of the tent.

I know I said you didn’t have to bring me here but now I don’t want to go back. She said panting, her face alight in the after-sex glow. I like the adventure, peace and most of all I like that I have you all to myself and there is no one who knows us. You are not the country’s most sought after businessman here and am not a pro- I mean am not what I was.

Maan nuzzled her neck, kissing down to the swell of her breasts. Do you think I like it any less? But love, this is not real. Our life remains back in Delhi, where I have to take care of KC. A dream is more beautiful when it’s a dream, turned into reality its allure fades. So we’ll let this be a dream. We can come back whenever you want to, okay?

Geet nodded when he looked up from her breasts for an answer.

Ten days passed by too fast. They enjoyed as much as they could n did it all-kayaking, sea diving, explored the wilderness on a bike with butterflies-which was a miracle considering how much time they spent making love. But in middle they took out time to live in the place they had come and make sweet memories that would remain with them forever.

Sadly, they had to come back sometime. Maan had already told Nikita to shift Geet’s belongings back to his place. So when they got back all her things were there. Since Dadimaa and Maan’s mother had gone back to Mumbai, there were no issues with her coming back to his house-her house too, now officially-and even if they were there he wouldn’t have let Geet live at Nikita’s place anymore.

Geet hadn’t actually believed that she would come back to Maan’s house-their house-so she was extremely happy to be back, their little nest where it had all started.

Only when they reached, Geet figured out that their sweet home was intruded by the Devil himself.

What-

Before she could complete, Dev spoke. Bro, how long it has been.

Maan engulfed Dev in a warm hug and Geet all but scoffed.

How come you are here?

Well, I went to KC to meet you but was told you had gone out of India. Now I know why. Dev eyed Geet meaningfully. They told me when you are coming so here I am.

Yeah I actually wanted to take a break from work. Maan said, sitting down on the couch. Geet grimaced. Gosh, they had just arrived. Couldn’t Dev wait to show his ugly face? Not like Geet would have appreciated it anymore but at least Maan wouldn’t be so exhausted. Damn, the way he looked at his little brother with so much adoration and care, Geet wanted to punch Dev in the face so hard his nose would break to no restoration.

You don’t miss me bro. Didn’t even tell me you were going out.

I am sorry. Maan rubbed his forehead, genuinely apologetic. Before leaving I was kind of busy.

Yeah, I heard of the accident. I even came to see you at the hospital but you were unconscious. Dev said with so much concern, it made Geet’s blood boil. She kept her mouth shut, with difficulty. How are you now?

As you can see, am all good. So how were you here, all waiting for me? I know that’s not your thing Dev.

Trust you to know everything, bro. Actually, I wanted to ask you for some money. I wanted to invest in-

Maan cut him off. You don’t have to ask for it, Dev. Whatever is mine is yours too. Wait, I’ll be back. Standing up he walked towards his study.

Begging for money your favorite time pass?

I shouldn’t be taunted for it by a whore.

Geet shrugged. At least I worked for it. What about you? All I see is a loser, begging for pieces of his brother’s fortune every now and then because he knows he won’t get it anywhere else, must be tough. How you do it really? Being so ungrateful and shameless, not to mention the backstabbing part- attempting to murder the same brother who trusts you so blindly.

You bitch. He hissed. You don’t know anything. It’s as much mine as his. I am also Khurana heir. Only if my father knew my worth- He shook his head regaining the composure and fixing Geet with a pure evil glare. It had the hairs rising at the back of her neck. I had asked you to tell me his whereabouts. But you left the country with him without telling me and when I tried to contact, you were unreachable, perhaps intentionally. Are you forgetting your place, Muskan darling?

I have forgotten nothing. But I am not going to be your pawn, motherfucker. You want to play dirty, I will show you what dirty is. You speak one wrong word in front of Maan or expose me to media and I will tell your brother and also police about your little secrets including the most recent one of trying to kill Maan. Maybe the police won’t believe me but Maan would, trust me on that. Geet wasn’t sure herself that if it came onto trusting between his brother and her, who would Maan chose but she prayed that Dev wouldn’t call her bluff. In no way she could do it anymore. She couldn’t betray Maan by helping this bastard. And if you tried as much as hurting a hair on Maan’s body, I swear to god I will ruin you. Till now you have not seen how low I can go to get what I want. I don’t give a damn about myself but I’ll protect Maan till my last breath. You have lost a forced minion and earned an enemy who has actually nothing to lose.

By expression on his face, Geet could tell he was furious and shaken up. However somehow he replaced those expressions with a smile.

So sure of him huh? Only because he has given you some attention you think you have him all in your control. Don’t tell me you have fallen for my big brother without knowing him at all. He is no less shrewd. Once he is done with you he will dump you. That’s what he did with his last subject of interest. You should ask her. Oh wait, perhaps you should ask her son or shall I say his son.

For a moment his words didn’t register and when they did, she could only frown.

Here. Maan came back with a sighed check and gave it to Dev. What are you guys talking about?

Geet diverted her gaze, struck by Dev’s words.

Nothing, I was just asking Geet whether she enjoyed the trip. Thanks bro. He waved the cheque. I owe you this one.

No you don’t. Maan smiled. It’s all in the family.

Dev grinned. Will catch you later. Bye Geet.

He left and Geet remained still. Maan caught her sight.

Hey, you alright?

Yeah I am fine. I am exhausted. Jet lag, I guess or whatever.

My love’s exhausted. Maan pulled her into a hug. Do you want me to prepare a bath for you or I could give you one too. He winked, smiling down at her. In that smile she saw love, unadulterated and unconditional. She couldn’t believe a word of Dev, he was as evil as they came and was probably just messing with her brain. After whatever Maan had done for her, her trust and respect for him couldn’t be swayed even by god. She won’t do the same mistake twice by not trusting him.



The following day, Maan called her from office. There is a hell lot of work and am missing you damn much. You should have come with me.

Geet had a big smile on her face. I am busy. She could practically imagine him pouting on the other side.

How can you be busy when I am not there?

You think too high of yourself, baby. I have other and better things to do. Now don’t waste my time, I have to do some serious work. Ba-byee. She hung up before he could utter another word.



In his office Maan stared at his mobile. She didn’t know how much he burned for her sight and touch every second. Yeah, he was obsessed but just how much you love someone before they consume your every thought and effect your every single action? He didn’t know where to stop? And how did you stop anyway? Gosh, after spending each second with her on their honeymoon he couldn’t take even this small separation of few hours. But the work had piled up and he couldn’t go back fast enough to his busy wife. He will deal with that when he reached home.

Home. The word held a new meaning. He would never be alone there now. Never. Geet would be there either going back with him or waiting for him. Maan smiled. The walls of lonesome house won’t bite him again and he wouldn’t have to go out in search of company when he felt depressed or sad. She would be there. Forever. Always. A twinkling star in his dark life.

When at night he reached back, Geet was the one to open the door and not Neena. The sight that welcomed him had him taking in a sharp breath. Holy-fucking-hell, dressed in a magenta saari she was angelic. Maan forgot his complaints and anger. Damn, he even forgot how to speak.




 _______________________________


PRECAP- Maan's son??






A/N:

Sorry got late with the update. Will try to update next sooner.

Thanks to those who left comments. It really means a lot

XOXO







21 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You literally shocked me in the last part.. Maan has a son with someone.. and someone.. and who the hell is this.. not the one who his mom wants to marry her.. wats with this maan.. yaar he is more mysterious then geet coz everyday a new things comes out of his life.

    first it was his so called love for geet.. and other so many things and now this son.. how come if maan loved geet so much then how come he has a son.. or was it some mistake and maan then dumped the girl who is the mother of his son... so many questions and though geet did not believe dev but she will be in fix..she cant ignore tat she hardly knows maan much compared to his family... and wat if he has and wat will this bring in their life..

    but in all this i liked the way geet warned dev.. he deserved every bit of her anger and maan is so blind.. he does not even see how cruel his little bro is... and each update only makes me visualize wat will be the end to this story...

    ReplyDelete
  3. dolly, yaar it was short but sweet update.
    i loved it. Dev as usual remains contrary to his name..a bloody bastard son of a bitch!!!
    geet unwell....you know even though my xams r going on, my writer's brain is rummaging through its thought process to guess what you are actually planning...*sly grin* but nevertheless, guessing the next part of the story is just my fav pastime.
    but maan with a son? i know he loves geet insanely but could it be that he was married or he had indulged himself when he had lost geet??? you always bring a smile to my face with ur unexpected twist. he is crazy about her but then i don't think it should hamper their relationship coz they have come too far in it. they know that whatever may happen, they r meant to be together! she trusts him and he does too....so i dont think thrs a room for doubt but yes, one explanation is need. you should know each and everything about your partner from their own mouths itself!!!
    i am so loving this romantic journey of maaneet...cant wait for next!!<3
    -sweetu

    ReplyDelete
  4. this maan is going complicated with each update. now whatever dev said about maan having a son is true or not? but seeing maan's love for geet made me doubt over dev's word...
    awesome update.

    IF id: impoojaverma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Admit Geet should have told Maan about Dev and Maan has a son dose it mean he did what his mother wanted him to do that is why their relationship is now strained awesome update thanks for the pm'

    ReplyDelete
  6. part 32 - maan & geet enjoyed their 10 days HM and back to their life...geet was happy that she will be living with maan in his house...but was angry to see dev there...he still not changed and kept accusing her ...I also worried as geet whom maan will trust, dev or geet...? scared when will he comes to know about the tender part and his accident, how will he going to react.. i liked geet answered dev back...
    what is this...maan having a son...or its dev only provocing geet...seems he didnt know that maan married geet...
    eagerly waiting for next part..
    thnx for the pm.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMg...this dev is so so evil shameless ungrateful and venomous brother...
    and maan's son..??!! hmm..waiting for suspense to reveal...
    aww..true when there's someone at home to welcome u it felt out of this world...and here maan has an angel wrapped in magenta sari... :P

    IF id - flowing_river

    ReplyDelete
  8. how shameless dev is..
    and now he blaming geet for everything...

    geet cant say anything to maan also..

    loved maaneet scenes...
    they both spend quality time with each other...

    lovely update...

    ReplyDelete
  9. if Maan loved Geet from the collage then how he has son from another woman...

    really shocking.....one more shock awaiting Geet when she will know about Maan's son....

    interesting update....

    thanx for pm....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okayyy now should I make out something from Geet's morning sickness?? Are you gonna show her pregnant or something that too so soon? Anyways i loved the caring Maan here. And Geet enjoyed her time with Maan so much that she dint want to return.. but like Maan said they have to go back n start their real journey..

    And what a welcome they had, aate hi Dev-il ke darshan. No wonder Geet dint want to return, lol. And I liked the sherni Geet here. The way she answered back to him n told him off was just fab. She surely can be evil if she wants to n that is what I love about her. And seriously Dev doesnt do anything? Bas muh uthake chala aaya to ask for money the moment he came to know about the day when Maan is returning from his holidays.. And what he told about Maan having a son did shocked me at first but then after thinking a bit I felt he is just trying to create misunderstanding btw Maaneet. He is right that both Geet n Maan doesnt know anything about each other but they will now that they are married which Dev isnt aware of. He doesnt know that Maan has officially tied himself down to Geet so she cant be just his 'subject of interest'. And I doubt Maan himself is aware about this son of his. Cos if he had known, I dont think he would hide such a big secret from Geet. But what good thing in all this was that Geet trusted Maan over that Devil. That simply made me happy.

    Maan already missing Geet while working just brought a smile on my face. He is a complete goner. And Geet had plan to surprise him it seems. So now he knows why his wifey was so busy. I m happy to see them happy and having a normal life. A home both Maan n Geet craved n long for so much.

    Loved the update, all Maaneet moments were just awesome. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome update

    ------------
    orchid/IF

    ReplyDelete
  12. *Jeez* how did I miss the update :P
    Their HM ended too fast lol ..... I loved Maan's sweet talk about getting back to reality albeit whenever Geet wants they can come back n live this dream awww ❤

    Dev that B******* ! how dare he asks for money ? Loved Geet's sherni avatar that she'll not let him harm Maan .

    Damn ! Maan has a son :O *that's like 4000 volt Jhatka*

    Do I need to say YOU ARE SUPERLATIVE :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Geet's health was not good.. hope it's just tmp.. So finally they are back..n what.. moron dev was there to welcome them.. afterall he all needs is money... is Maan blind or wehat that he can'tsee his devil vrother's true face.. gosh.. hope he will open his eyes soon..

    ReplyDelete
  14. superb part...


    hope this devil dev don't mess with their life again...

    ReplyDelete
  15. With each update, it's getting more and more interesting and intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. part 32
    nice............
    this Dev is so shameless........
    and Maan believes him so much...........

    ReplyDelete
  17. awesome update....loved it dear...

    ReplyDelete
  18. This Dev will never change, he is still the same useless brother…
    And what ???? Maan got a son…. Like seriously…..

    ajenn

    ReplyDelete