Tuesday 4 November 2014

BEAUTIFULLY FLAWED, PART 30

BEAUTIFULLY FLAWED


Part 29






The calls came every night n she knew-wished-it was him because first call she had received the same day that he had returned the book. She scolded him on phone and he always listened mutely. Her friends used to tease her red. Those days were beautiful, the feelings fresh. It never came to her that she didn’t know his name or had seen his face until that moment when he called for the last time to say goodbye. She had cried in the bathroom when nobody was around because she didn’t know how she would remember him. She had nothing of him really apart from her silly fantasies where he acquired a face and swoop her off feet turning imagination into reality.

She closed her eyes and felt the wetness glide down her cheeks. She knew he was watching her. He hadn’t seen it but ‘his Geet’ was really dead. She was not the same anymore and he would never get her back again.





Deny me all you want, the truth will remain same. You didn’t correct me when I pronounced your full name while we were making love last time.

Her eyes snapped to his. Why you didn’t mention it before? Why you didn’t say it all until now?

He let his hand fall down. Geet watched his anger resurface mixing with the pain… and remorse.

Because I didn’t want you hating me. When I found you… He couldn’t find a decent word. Like that, it was unbelievable. I… couldn’t figure out how you ended up where you did. But soon enough I realized it was my fault. One wrong choice of leaving you, giving up on you and this happened. Hell knows what you must have gone through. If I had not listened to my father, if I had made my own choices, you wouldn’t have been in hell for years. My sweet, naïve Geet would be same. There would be no Muskan.

I was afraid that if I told, you might hold me responsible or something like that and flee. I was afraid of losing you again. I didn’t want you going away, back into that hell hole. So I took careful steps and hid the truth. It was selfish but I needed you and more than that I wanted to protect you. I couldn’t take a chance.

As though it was his fault, like he was the reason of ill fate, of her demise. Her ruination was no one’s fault; she didn’t blame anyone, not anymore. She was past that phase of hatred towards anything and everything because that hadn’t landed her at a good place. For survival in the harsh world acceptance was a necessity.

It was not you. She looked down at the soft, expensive rug. A tear fell from her eye and got lost in the fur. You were the good part of my life. A life which has been done with and my soul is lost, gone forever. I am not your Geet, not from mind or body, not from character or soul. I am not innocent or virgin. I have been used a number of times by hoards of men, I don’t even remember all names. And I was not forced into it, Maan. She gulped, afraid of meeting his eyes. You might have loved me but there is a thin line between love and hate. You should’ve crossed that line when you saw me again, you should hate me. I am dirty and despicable. I don’t deserve love. I don’t.

You deserve all love n happiness because I know she is in there, my Geet. Maan whispered wiping her tears when his own eyes were misty.

She hugged his waist tight and cried for herself, overwhelmed by the fact that he still wasn’t appalled by her. I will never be the same.

Then don’t be. Maan kneeled on the floor holding her hands. Just be mine. I love you and everything that is a part of you. I need you Geet, all of you. I don’t think I can afford losing you again, I will die-

She closed his mouth with hers.

I want you to tell me what happened but not now. I’ll wait for you do it on your own, when you trust me enough. But never forget, no matter what happens or happened, my love for you will never douse. With his arms enveloping her, she buried her face into his wide chest, listening to the steady beat of his heart that calmed and reassured her like nothing else in the whole, wide world could.




Around five the next morning, she woke up in Maan’s arms. He was draped around her from behind, spooning her, his large hand covering her small one. She looked at his face and evened the lines on his forehead.

His love went deeper then she had imagined. Geet hated herself for doubting him. It was no less than a sin to mistrust a love a so pure and selfless. Her mind still couldn’t process that he was the one, a gift from her old life. For the first time, instead of snatching away, life had given her something and she had no idea how to take care of this precious bequest.

Caressing his cheek she kissed all over his face with the lightest touch of her lips and whispered softly. I don’t wanna lose you.

She started to climb off the bed but Maan held her back. Where are you off to? He questioned in his husky morning voice.

She was surprised to see him awake. I am going to make breakfast.

Breakfast? You? He glanced at the watch. It’s five in the morning.

Why can’t I make breakfast? That’s what wives do for their husbands. I want to do it for you. Although it would take time for me to prepare something because… She cleared her throat going red. I am not that proficient in cooking. That’s why I am going right now.

Maan chuckled loving her blush. 


Oh, I can help you in making breakfast and some other things as well, like…um, love?

She mock glared at him, swatting his hand away from her thigh. A thin finger was pointed at his face. Hell, she was more seductive than scary with that cute anger. Don't be naughty. I am going to cook n you, Mr. Khurana, will complete your sleep here until I call you downstairs. Is that clear?

Maan raised a brow but nodded nonetheless. Satisfied, Geet pecked his lips n rushed downstairs pulling her wild hairs into a messy bun. So what if their first day of marriage wasn’t… ideal, thanks to her fear and stupidity. She would make this day perfect n please him. On her way to kitchen, in the drawing room, Geet caught sight of Nikita. Her small form was curled up on the couch. Shit, how could they forget about her? She was sleeping on the couch without even a blanket.

Geet shook her softly waking her up. I am so sorry Niks. We forgot that you were here and- Why didn’t you sleep in the guest room?

Nikita waved off her apology and stretched. I don’t know when I fell asleep and this couch is big enough for me. So… did you guys fucked and made up or made up and fucked? She asked rubbing her sleepy eyes.

Not your business, Niki. Maan said.

I told you to sleep. Geet whined.

I couldn’t. I would rather watch you making me breakfast. He said sweetly.

I should be going. Nikita said with a knowing smirk.

No, you can't go at this hour. I am making breakfast, you can join us.

Nikita laughed. You can make breakfast at five and I can’t go? I think I will pass your offer. She hugged Geet. I am sorry for… well, doubting you. I am just a concerned big sister. I want both of you happy.

Geet nodded, tears blurring her vision. I don’t know how to thank you Niks. You are the only friend I have. Because she had betrayed the only other one.

What did I do? Cut the tears babes and do the preparations for your honeymoon. She left with that and Maan disappeared into the kitchen. Geet wiped her eyes before following him. He smiled kissing her forehead.




Are we going somewhere?

Uh-huh. I am taking you to my favorite place for our honeymoon. That was the surprise I was talking about the other morning. I had gone to do preparations for that only. Wrap up work n arrange documents.

Oh Maan, you don’t have to take me anywhere. Your arms are my favorite place; it’s where I want to be.

You mean to say that I give up this chance of being alone with you. No. We are going. We have to reach the airport at 9. So you better make that breakfast fast because before leaving I want to be inside you. The flight would be lengthy.

Geet blushed. What do you want to eat? Maan smirked, answer apparent in his eyes. Opss, wrong question! Something really had gotten into her because she turned redder. She pushed him back playfully. Apart from me.




As soon as they stepped into the private villa, Maan picked her into his arms and swung her around. She laughed, wrapping her arms around his neck. The villa was beautiful, hidden in a high corner of the city they had taken shelter in. Traditionally built as per the country’s culture, it was different from anywhere that Geet had ever lived in or even seen. Whole villa was warm brown with low ceiling, exquisite furniture and refined décor. Almost the entire city was visible from the floor-to-roof window because they were on higher grounds. The roofs of all houses were orange while the walls were made up of stones. It felt as though she had magically landed into some ancient roman novella.




Funny how she had never before heard of this place named Croatia. Maan told that this was why he was so much fond of it. He said that it was an unspoiled jewel not known to many tourists. Right now they were in the old town of Dubrovnik, which was weirdly shaped like a cereal bowl with pebbled beaches lining the edges.

What’s your say? Do you like it? His eyes were hopeful; her approval meant everything to him.

Of course. It’s amazing. How did you come to know about this heaven?

I came here for vacations with friends in my college days. Since then I have been here a few times. Last year I purchased this Villa. It’s very peaceful here. He nuzzled her neck, placing wet kisses on her skin. They slept the remaining night away and woke up in the morning to a solitary togetherness.

What are we gonna today? Geet asked excited while Maan cooked. After the breakfast the previous day, they both had agreed to the fact that Maan was a better cook and hence Geet had settled for helping him. I’ll show you around, we can visit the beaches, the local museum. What do you say?

I say that your idea is very noble. Geet grinned. Whole day with Maan, no nagging media and bitchy business partners. Yay! They laid their breakfast on the porch enjoying the fresh morning breeze that carried the smell of sea. Half way through their breakfast and talking, Maan noticed that Geet was too far. He beckoned her to his lap and she obeyed, a little shyly but merrily. They fed each other, kissing and touching. When things started to get heated up more, he pulled back.

What’s the matter? Geet asked running her hands through his hairs.

I have something for you. Feeling around his pocket, he asked for her hand. When she forwarded it, he placed something small and round onto her palm. It was a ring without any fancy box, open to her eyes. The big solitaire set in between tiny diamond and platinum glittered in the sunlight. Breath caught in throat she picked the ring between two fingers so carefully as though it might break with the slightest of pressure. On closer inspection she found something written on the inside of the ring.

Mon amour, dans cette vie et au-dela. He read it out for her.

What does that mean? Her voice was merely a whisper.

My love, in this life and beyond.

Geet blinked back the tears and kissed him with all her might. Maan held her face lovingly. Maan, don’t do so much for me. It feels I am just taking and taking, without giving you anything in return.

His eyes bore deep into hers. What we have isn’t a trade, love. And contradictory to what you believe, you give me a lot. Just by being alive you have given a meaning to my life for I had acquaintances but no true friends. I had a mother and sister but no family. I had business, money and fame but no real happiness. I had girls for physical pleasure but no satiation. But since you have reentered my life, it’s complete. You are my friend, my wife, my family, my lover. Words could hardly describe what you give me.

She touched his cheek with the tip of her fingers because she wanted to make sure this was true, he was true. You are right. Words could hardly describe. In that moment, Maan saw it in her eyes. The emotion was clear and he prayed that she would voice it out loud. But she didn’t telling him that the wait was not yet over. Oh, how he craved to hear it from her mouth.



Dressed up in a flowing, knee-length white dress, Geet strolled about the streets of Croatia with Maan who had opted to wear a casual white shirt and shorts. He even had a hat on to go with the look. She had laughed at it to which her wise husband reasoned that while they kissed the hat would serve as a cover hiding them from the prying eyes. And covering it did, rarely, but that didn’t deter them from kissing which wasn’t something unusual on the city’s boulevards.

The people of Croatia were a jolly bunch, extremely warm and welcoming. While walking strangers passed smiles, the sixty-year-old driver of the bus they had taken even asked Geet’s hand for marriage. Unfortunately, the same hand had Maan’s ring and Geet showed it to the elderly driver gladly yet apologetically. Already taken. Maan told with a wink.

They took a detour from the main streets to the higher lanes of the city. The long winding stairs and narrow labyrinths led to secluded areas where the only company was strong scent of flowers and dozing cats. Having no one around, Maan couldn’t control. He pushed her against the cream colored wall. Wanna try this place out? He asked with a broad grin and started to kiss her neck, tickling her skin with his stubble. She giggled but they morphed into moans as his torture continued. It’s so difficult to wander around when all I want to do is to make love to you in the bedroom. I want to taste you. He cupped her breasts pushing them up and burying his face into the globes, licking the milky skin spilling out of the loose dress.

With a gasp Geet looked around thankful that no one was there to witness the show. Kissing was normal but this was taking it too far. He had dipped his hand into her dress and bra n now was teasing an eager nipple. She bit her lip. Two teens passed them coughing as they went. Maan shadowed her with his frame. I am sorry. He breathed once they were alone again. Geet blushed smiling like an idiot. She wasn’t sorry. You can have me anytime, I would rather prefer it to be somewhere more private so no one would disturb us.

I know. Maan told stepping back and adjusting his shorts.

She looked down and her tongue involuntarily darted out to lick the dried lips. When her eyes came back up he was smirking. Cheeks rosy, she held his hand and started to drag him back from where they had come cutting short their excursion for the day.








PRECAP- And the honeymoon continues…


__________________________________________



A/N:

Hello guys, a twist is coming or rather say a surprise.... Already started with next part, will try to post in few days.

I received loads of comments and have replied. So check the previous update for replies. They would be there under your comments.

Muaah.




Please COMMENT, if you liked the update...Star



24 comments:

  1. Though its not Maan's mistake but he does feel it and Geet knows he is not at all responsible and this shows how divine his love for her is... He is blaming himself for something tat her fate had given her and no one could stop tat coz she was destined to be muskaan and then meet maan as her love..

    but one thing she was right... life always took away from her and gave nothing but first time it gave her maan.. something she cherished in her past but how long will this love hold them together...

    her life is ill fated and though maan fights for her is he enough for their life.. unless geet stands up for him now...

    waiting for next

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww... I truly loved this part... I was really praying for a happy part as my mood was low and u know d reason alrdy... So big tyt hug for this happy cute lovely beautiful part... :-*
    Finally Maan made geet understand what she meant for him... And finally geet is moving forward slowly... The breakfast part was also very romantically cute as if its their first day after sr ;)
    And thnx tht niks n geet nade up btwn themselves... Oppsss maan geet cought up in public romance :P... And the man ask fir her hand, poor man, she's already taken before many many years :D
    Waiting eagerly for the next part. And giv a twist with happy update, no more rona dhine pluisshhhhhh :(
    Dipti_Sam

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome part..its lovely n romantic...n full of love...

    complete happy part with no tragedy n seriousness

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome part thoroughly enjoyed...finally some happy moments without misunderstanding loved it...waiting for twist I hope acha ho fingerscrossed

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now i am totally dreading but some what anticipating when dev's truth comes out..... The real extent of maan's love n trust on Geet will be tested then.... For now the confessions are hard on both, clearly..... But the love clear as ever... They are taking on their present well...with few MU's being cleared, HM haaayyyeee.... So naughty maan n Geet not behind hehe, wonder now what's the surprise /twist..... Update soon please awesome update

    ReplyDelete
  6. awsemm update happiness before storm

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome update.. Maan apologized her for her everything.. n somewhere today geet he loved is back .. Now sure that he won't let her go .. they have gone through so much.. now hope this marriage will work. but still what abt Dev..? Hope Geet will soon tell Maan abt Dev's evil intentions.. Maneet enjoying their honeymoon... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. maan blamed himself for geet condition...
    he even apologized her...
    but geet denied it...
    according to her he is one who gave her life...
    tried to convert muskan back to geet...
    geet want to do everything for maan....

    maaneet on honeymoon...
    loved their lovely moments...

    awesome update..
    loved it..

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful beautiful update dolly...
    am so in love with these two. he last time i was scared that geet might just give up...
    but you surprised me. she is still hiding her real self deep within her..she hasn't been healed but the best thing is she understands and accepts him. she feels blessed to have him in her otherwise colorless life.
    their honeymoon is just going to bond them even more strongly. but i still have a bit of apprehension as to what lies ahead. looking forward to the next few updts of their hot and romantic honeymoon.
    Ash

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maan told her how he feel when he found her ruined.....he loved her and never wanted her to be like this but his love never falters after knowing her present.....that is why he was so passionate from the beginning and Geet never recognized him because she never saw him.....it was just blank calls from him to hear her voice.....
    they are on wonderful honeymoon...

    what about Maan's mother and Daadi.....do they know that Maan married Geet...

    wonderful update...

    thanx for pm...

    ReplyDelete
  11. part 30
    awesome...........
    poor Geet.................
    Maan is blaming himself for her fate..........
    but at least Geet wont take any step now............
    shes happy now..................
    cont soon dear.................

    Deepa (spvd)

    ReplyDelete
  12. loved the update....
    maaneet soo happy..love it and
    so romantic update especially maan giving the ring to geet part
    maaneet get caught in public lol :D
    thanks 4 updating
    continue soon will be waiting

    Kitty :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yheeee BF updated !!!! *does a happy dance* Maan finally tells her the truth and for Geet it is unbelievable that after so much that has happened she got lucky to have Maan back ! both set to Honeymoon at Croatia ........lol they settles Maan is a better cook :P
    they are exploring the place <3 superb part simply LOVED it !❤ ⭐

    ReplyDelete
  14. its a wonderful part...


    Maan has revealed everything to her...n it is definitely a horrible state where Geet is in... she was loved by a person strongly n wanted to love him back... but the sequences of her life had made it for her an impossible unremovable scratch... which cannot be be undone...



    but definitely maan's love will change her n it had shown its glimpses also... Geet deserves to be happy n she gets it thro Maan..



    waiting for the surprise...

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW!! Outstanding update…..loved it dear….

    ReplyDelete
  16. part 30 - lovely part...maan revealed his past and blamed himself for not kepping contact with her and hence she was left in that state.
    want to know geet's pov about her past..
    glad that they both are happy and enjoying there time together..
    when will geet tell him about her help to dev and what dev did with tender and maan's accident..?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Superb romantic part <3 :) I loved it :) geet is coming around slowly all thanks to maan for his love and care :) he took her for an exotic romantic honeymoon <3 <3 :D how dreamy ;-) :P I loved their cozy romantic moments a lot..maan gifted her a big solitaire ring wow <3 hope they stay like this now forever as lots has happened in their life and now they need the much needed peaceful life :) keeping fingers crossed and eagerly waiting for more of maaneets romantic and passionate moments as the honeymoon continues :D ;-) :P

    ReplyDelete
  18. loved it
    romance in the air
    so he told her the truth n she knows it was neither his fault it was fates play
    but will she tell him abt dev aft hm

    ReplyDelete
  19. he clear out everything with her whatever he was hiding & geet too now trust him completely.
    love their romantic moments.....

    impoojaverma(IF id)

    ReplyDelete
  20. If she wish to have their happily ever, she needs to stand up for him, for them.
    Nice part

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely n emotional part .maan truly loved geet and geet is now trusting maan both r happy
    niki already accepted geet
    now I wonder what will maan do when he got to know that geet betrayed him vecoz of dev I hope geet pehle hi maan kp sach bata de

    ReplyDelete
  22. Mishti Gurtian
    Awesome update.Loved the way Maan expressed his true feelings to geet and made her understand that she was the same geet he loved and will always do so.So happy that their misunderstandings are sorted out.Wow Maan surprised geet with a trip to Croatia.Loving the Maaneet moments :-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. So Maan thought that she would blame him for her past n fate? That its his fault that he left her n choose business over her n so she suffered all through? The thought itself is so heart wrenching. First he came to know she is death n then after years when he came to know she is alive, she wasnt the same anymore. He must be living in so much guilt without any of his fault. I felt for him here.

    And Geet is just so adorable. She is broken and yet she is trying to work this marriage her own way. She hardly knows any wifely duties n so her getting up at 5 in the morning just to cook his breakfast, just melt my heart.

    Then the honeymoon, his ring, passion; all was so so romantic. He is trying his best to give her a life she deserves; her share of happiness. It sounds too good to be true. Deep down m so worried for them. Not always a life is bed of roses n theirs was tough n with loads of difficulties since start, but they both are trying. I can only hope whatever problem they come across, they go through it together.

    Fab update, emotional at the start but ended up being romantic.


    -Sanjana! (BrainEaterOwl) from I-F :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Maan was blaming himself for Geet’s fate. If he had not left concentrating on his business and goals, he would have pursued Geet and she wouldn’t be at this state. Love the way Maan made her understand about his feelings and love for Geet, he is madly deeply in love with Geet… It was really heart-wrenching and full emotional part…
    Guess the morning after did a great work, Geet now wants to fulfil all the duties of faithful wife. That really cute and sweet gesture of her….
    Honeymoon is all they needed, time alone away from everyone, a new place and environment for a change…. This will strengthen their bond, life’s not going to be easy for Maaneet at least they are trying and cherishing the moments…..

    ajenn

    ReplyDelete