Monday 1 October 2012

BEAUTIFULLY FLAWED

A Maaneet Fan Fiction




Seamless for vision yet sinfully damaged within
For every carnal
need n desire yet not pure enough for adulation

Deep as an ocean the spirit is never to touch
Yet
shallow for all to get


Everyone's is eroded and every soul distraughtExceptional I am, unconditionally vile, ceaselessly clawed

Eyes, lips, body, the sham smile
My
tools to bewitch, to get gore

Still no regrets, no thought
Yes I am
not perfectBut
I am "BEAUTIFULLY FLAWED"



-By Osheen



____________________________________________
Warning: The theme is adult n dark so the story will be bold n full of mysteries while the frequency of the updates will depend completely on ur response... so u are being informed at the earliestWink



Credits:
@Neha512
Like always... thnx for pushing me into this...

@shrutheAjay
Thnx Di for the lovely banner... n it was u who actually helped in materializing this concept


1 comment: